Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cuteness Can Kill ☆

I mean, kill your bad mood and sweep away your boredom! ^0^


Shopping time for cute things is always a pleasure! ^^


Today coordination is pink x black


I attached a pink x white ribbon on backside of my headdress :3

And here were what I got! ^0^ ラブラブラブラブ


my cute huntings ^-^

pink lipglosses from The Face Shop and a milky pink nail polish ラブラブ

cute rings! ^0^

Cute pink hair accessories... I'll change them so I can wear them on clothes too :3

This is softlense box, it's pink with shape of Kitty-chan's face ^0^ ラブラブ

Pink outside and inside ^0^ ラブラブ

Well, have nice days, everyone! ^_^

ラブラブラブラブ
ラブラブ





2 comments:

  1. Ahh cute banget barang2 yg kamu beli~ XD
    aku suka hair accessories-nya pasti bagus jadi hiasan hijab kamu X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makasih ecHie-chan,,, XD <3 <3

    ada yang bilang cute, ada juga yang bilang aneh pake pita di kepala X3
    But it's ok, let's enjoy our way of cuteness!~^0^~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)