Thursday 22 December 2011

Attending Kaya & Misako Aoki's Summary of Year 2011!

I hope so much to attend this broadcasted show! ^-^



Live and USTREAM! I even set a reminder in order not to forget watch it... It's Misako's show on live! ^0^

And thanks God, I could watch it without problem ^^

I even send a message too... via twitter...
Since the volume on my netbook is small enough, I couldn't clearly listen to the message from audience-session. Really wished that mine was read >,,<



One of my bigest dream is go to Japan and meet my Lolita idol, Misako Aoki.
Have a cute talk with her... it sounds so dreamy :3
Really want to! (who doesn't??)
Sometimes I feel weird to tell her something I want to tell too often, lol XD

I mean, everybody has something that she wants to tell when meet with her idol, right? :)
It's kinda like that :))

So, what's your dreams, anyway?? Hopefully we're guided to make them come true!

Amen ^0^

Met Hari Ibu... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)