Friday 24 February 2012

... But I'm Happy, Though! ^-^ Misako Aoki x Kawaii International World Lolita Contest ♥

Halo, semuanya! ^-^

Today I want to share you my happiness! It was on last February 19th 2012, on NHK World TV.Cinta Cinta



It was about a month ago when I submit my entry to Kawaii Lolita Contest. That was my first full Lolita coordinate, ever! Finally!! ^0^ Berdenyut

I'm wishing some luck... (>_<)




This is my coord :3 Cinta Cinta

The concept is sweet and elegant! My first ever Lolita dress! ^0^ Cinta Cinta

I love the details of the dress ^-^
it's pretty... Berdenyut

BerdenyutBerdenyutBerdenyut
pink hijab, pink ribbons, cute pink rings, and Ribbon Groupie item!
I let my nails natural, lol ^0^

Really nervous, of course! Everyday I prayed so that I could get some luck to win, or at least being something memorable to Misako's impressions, with my version of Sweet Lolita style... I was doing my best! ^_^ Berdenyut

This is actually my re-make version of Baby's Strawberry Mousse dress. ^-^ Berdenyut

But I didn't win (>_<)

Although I'm happy since Misako Aoki picked me as one of the standout entries... And I'm grateful enough! ^0^

Someone is kindly record the streaming and post it on Youtube! ^0^ Berdenyut



Thank you, Misako-chan! ^_^ BerdenyutBerdenyut

And congratulations for all the winners: Arthael from Thailand, Christin from Germany, and Natalia from Russia! ^0^
Also Claudia from UK who also featured as standout entries! ^-^ Cinta Cinta

Hopefully all of us will get such a happiness like this...
I hope this will be a new spirit for me to do something better and better, also become closer and closer with Lolita fashion... For being a Lolita. ^^
Amen. ^_^ Cinta CintaCinta Cinta

Well, by the way... There is also narural doll eye makeup by Misako Aoki! It's so simple yet cute, really want to try it out! ^0^

Cinta CintaCinta CintaCinta Cinta


And finally... have nice day, everyone! ^_^
Cinta Cinta
Berdenyut
Cinta Cinta



4 comments:

  1. selamat yaa..aku nonton tuh waktu itu..kaget juga ada yang dari Indonesia.. ciayo,kawaii! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasiih... (^_^)

      tapi blum menang sih, hehe :p

      Suka Lolita dan Kawaii fashion juga, yh...?? :D

      Delete
  2. iya..suka aja liatnya..lucuu..hihiii..maju trus ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya, mohon dukungannya, ya... hehehe x3

    Yay! ^0^

    Makasih <3 ^-^ <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)