Monday 17 December 2012

Doll Make Lesson ♡


Halo, semuanya! (^-^)

It's blogging time, lol xDD

This time I'd like to share you this cuteness. Cute make up is important for Lolita-chan to achieve doll like-look. An expert Lolita make up artist, Namiki Akio-san, is the right person to tell us how!

I'm sure that you've watched Misako Aoki make up for collaboration between Gothic & Lolita Bible and Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. (^-^) Cinta



Namiki Akio, the make up artist, has released his own book. It's Doll Make Lesson. I downloaded a scan and I really thank to someone who kindly upload it! (^0^) Berdenyut


There are 10 make up characters and 4 hairstyles in this book. All is very cute! You can try them out depends on your style, mood, or anything you feel, because you can find some that suitable for Sweet, Classic, Gothic, even Ouji and more Casual Lolita look. I'll post my favourite pages, includes the final make up and hairdo looks! Berdenyut

basic make up, which is cute for both girl and guy

You'll find out how to be look like Alice in Wonderland!

perfect for summer, I think ^^

It's gothically cute! x3

An ouji-look

Can't resist the cute colors!

cute yet mature look for Classic Lolita

Naik


One of my favourites! It's very cute

These are for hairstyle! Berdenyut






Midori-chan, Selena, and Amo-chan are models in this book. This book also includes some of Namiki Akio's favourite works, tips on skin care, and many more. Berdenyut

 

some of Namiki Akio's favourite works

Namiki Akio also made up Misako Aoki on Gothic & Lolita Ensemble

I wish I could purchase the real book, since it's very cute and useful. (>_<)
From some pictures above, we can find that the tutorial is relatively easy to do even if we can't read Japanese! Berdenyut

Hopefully this post is useful for you. Berdenyut

Have a nice day, everyone! (*^_^*)
Cinta
Cinta
Cinta




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)