Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy Day! ^0^

Dear all ^0^


Today is a happy day! ^0^ ラブラブラブラブ


ドキドキFirstly, my friend helped me fix the poster that I must give it to my lecturer, tomorrow. He fixed it only about 3 hours. Thank you! ^^


音譜
I compress it because the size is too big, lol xD
Ada satu gelar dosen yang salah, maaf >,,<


ドキドキThank you, Misako-chan! ^0^

Aoki Misako @aokimisako retweeted to 8,215 followers:

@aokimisako 私はインドネシア語でカワイイ革命のレビューを書いています!*^-^* それはインドネシア語で美沙子ちゃんの本の最初のレビューになります!(^_^) チェックしてください ichigosweetb.blogspot.com/2012/01/untuk-…



so happy! so happy! Thanks God! I still hope there will be more something like this for us (*^0^*)


ドキドキecHie-chan comment my Kawaii Revolution review in Bahasa Indonesia, I really wait for some feedback! Thank you, ecHie-chan! ^^ Let's make Lolita fashion more popular in Indonesia ^^

ドキドキI could do my exams well today! Yay! ^-^

and so on... there are many things that actually can make us happy, right?
I hope you spent a great day too today! ラブラブ
And we hope we can still get much and more happiness everyday! *^-^* ラブラブ
Thank you, everyone! ラブラブラブラブラブラブ

2 comments:

  1. yaayy~ XD
    ayo kita populerkan Lolita fashion di Indonesia~ ^o^/

    wish you always be happy everyday~ ^^b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaayy! <3 X3

    Thank you :3
    wish you do so! (*^0^*)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)