Monday 9 January 2012

Goods to Decide!

Misako's original goods are always full of cuteness. Love Love

This time, I really need to decide... since I must save my money to purchase, then I have to make a priority! ^0^

The first one is Misako Aoki Calendar 2012... Love Love




It has one calendar, calendar-stand, and 8 postcards of Misako! Freaky
It will be so cute on your table! ^-^ Love Love

Or this one? :3


Love LoveLove LoveLove Love


It's not launched yet, since it seems Misako-chan said in her blog that it's scheduled to sale in her tea party to come. Love Love
It's the cutest pouch I've ever seen ^0^ with ribbones, rhinestones, and pom-poms... Freaky

So princess-like ^-^ Love Love

I hope it's not released in limitted edition! (>_<)

Padahal kalo liburan, otomatis pemasukan juga berkurang... Kan ga dapet uang jajan, jadi ga ada yang ditabung, ya... T-T

Well, but...
Have nice day, everyone! ^0^
Freaky
Freaky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)