Thursday 3 November 2011

A Little of KERA! 2.07 Haru Make Book & Tsuuhan

Yesterday I found a cute scan of a mook^^
The cover is my favourite Lolita fashion model, Misako Aoki *(^_^)*


It is actually an edition from KERA magazine, called "Haru Make Book & Tsuuhan" and released on 2007. All of the makeup tutorials are so pretty ^0^
I've been searching for this scan for a time, and I'm so happy that I found it^^
It's because some pages of Misako's pink make up, and she's such an angelic lovely :3


I cropped a little and resize these pictures, so i made them smaller. But you can find the original scan on jmagazinescans.livejournal.com (it belongs to sakuragummy). The resolution is great, so you can check the pictures well and read the writings :D


Finally I can post something about Lolita fashion ^-^


Have nice day, everyone! ^0^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)