Wednesday 19 December 2018

Misako Aoki Casual Lolita Makeup

Good day, everyone!

Kawaii Pateen has released their latest collaboration with Misako Aoki recently. (^_^)
This time, Misako-chan shared another version of tutorial casual Lolita makeup tutorial. This video is so special! And I love that this time Misako-chan put on some coral pink lips and blush, my favorite pink for makeup! 💄

Misako-chan is so cute as always. 💓
You can check out the video below! (^_^)



Misako Aoki is her middle 30s, she is 35 years old now if I'm not mistaken. But she is still as cute as when I found out about her about 8 years ago. As a Lolita model, of course, she has to take care of her self very well. She is a nurse too. To stay cute and young, I think it's because someone lives their life happily, enjoying things they love, also follow their dreams and passion. When we are happy inside, it will radiate to the outside. Of course, taking care of ourselves is important as well. (^-^)

One day, when I'm on my 30s and become a psychologist, I want to be as cute as Misako-san. 💓

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)