Tuesday 18 December 2018

Etude House 2018 Holiday Collection: Tiny Twinkle Mini Matte Chic Lip Lacquer Ornament ☆

Hello everyone!

The jolly season is here! A lot of makeup brands release their holiday collections and Etude House is one of the most anticipated brands to announce their limited line at the end of 2018. This year, Etude House released The Tiny Twinkle Ornament Collection. With Red Velvet's Yeri as the model, this collection vibes a beautiful, sparkling moment! ☆


As a lippie lover, I decide to give the Mini Matte Chic Lip Lacquer Ornament a try! It's a hype product of Etude House and this holiday, it came with 3 mini size-colors with a cute Tiny Twinkle ornament as the case. Very cute ❣


I love the colors too! Irene Red is one of their best seller-color, the color that Red Velvet's Irene wears in the commercial. Irene Red is a great point color! You can pair it with the Icing Cream Pink (Yeri wears it as the base color and Irene Red as point color) or Thank You Berry Brown as well. ❣
Thank You Berry Brown is a sophisticated berry brown (as the name, a brown with a hint of berry color on my lips). But when I wear it thinly or making gradient lips, it looks like a soft pinky brown.
While the limited edition Icing Cream Pink is a pretty soft pink that suitable for all skintones, I think. ♡ This color is so cute when being worn full lips, thinly, or gradient lips.



They dry up into the matte finish quickly, and the texture is creamy and easy to blend. The coverage and pigmentation are great! The applicator itself can take the right amount of product to cover the lips. ❣



My favorite is PK 005 Icing Cream Pink❣


This lip lacquer is waterproof, transfer-proof, and smudge-proof. The colors stay put on nicely after meals. After eating some heavier meals, the color fades on the center of my lips. But, you can still see the color there! This lip lacquer feels comfortable after hours, it doesn't dry out my lips. But after a few hours, my lip textures become noticeable. Maybe it's because of my low level of hydration too (I must admit xD), and I didn't apply any lip balm before wearing it. Another time when I increase my consumption of water, the lip lacquer appears better even after a few hours of application. And yes, I apply lip balm too. So, those two things are taking effect, I guess!

So, here is the conclusion of my review on Tiny Twinkle Mini Chic Matte Lip Lacquer Ornament:

☆ Pro's:
☆ The 3 colors are pretty and wearable for the daily and special event.
☆ Longlasting.
☆ Comfortable to wear.
☆ Transfer-proof, waterproof, and smudge-proof
☆ It consists of 2 gr for each product, which is a fun size of 3 colors.
☆ The packaging is cute.

  • Con's:
  • Although it doesn't seep into my lip lines or dry patches, the texture of my lips become noticeable after a few hours of wearing. It  may depend on my level of hydration, so I suggest you apply lip balm first for a longer-smooth result. And take care of your hydration, please drink enough water. (^^)

I order these babies from Pasar Korea (I live in Indonesia, I'm not sure if they handle the international shipping to other countries, but you can contact them ❣). The owner lives in Busan and sometimes they have an Instagram live when they go to the stores shopping the products, so yes, they send you the original product! They send you free giveaway too. ❣



Anyway, the holiday season is the perfect time to be happy and spread happiness to the people around you. I love the idea of giving and spreading happiness. (^_^) Well, although you don't have to wait until Christmas or holiday season to do it ❣ But who doesn't love the atmosphere of year-end? (^_^)

It means that the new better opportunities arrive, your dreams are coming. Be grateful for our life. ❣

And have a great day. ❤

Images source of Etude House:
Tiny Twinkle Mini Matte Chic Lip Lacquer Ornament 3 Pcs

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)