Saturday 2 April 2016

Disney Minnie Sweet Snack ♡ Sweet Box

Hello, everyone! (^_^)

I've got these sweets recently, as gift from a friend of my mother.Love

with Kitty-chan keychain ( ^ ^ )

It tastes so delicious and it's fun to share it with your family and friends.Love
And now it's only 3 pieces last, lol. xD


It looks like a wafer roll with crunchy and solid texture, so it won't go to pieces when you bite it.Love
It tastes sweet and soft, and easy snack for a tea time. Throb

 Throb Throb 


back side of the box. I think it's kinda expensive (.___.)

The container box is made from tin. It's so cute and you can make it useful! (^ - ^)

I place some of my makeup stuffs hereLove

That's my sharing today! I hope you have a pleasant time too. ( ^ ^ ) Throb

Have nice day, everyone.Love
 Throb
 Throb
Love
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)