Wednesday 27 January 2016

Day of Pinku ♡

Hello, everyone ( ^ ^ )

I wanna make today as the day of pinku Throb

I'd like to share you some of pinky moments that I've got recently Love

The first one is the pictures of My Melody and Sweet Piano Throb


Maimero-chan is so cute ( ^ ^ )


Look at these heart-softening pink scenes Throb

A pattern like this is beautiful too Love

The second one is my ordering coming today! ( ^ ^ )
I was so excited Throb



and the packaging is so cute anyway Love

The third one is a happy and beautiful day ( ^ ^ ) Love

Thanks Allah for such happines. Love
Hope more to come Love

And hope you've got a happiness too,  ( ^ ^ ) Throb

By the way, for such cuties like those above, you can add @shelikepink_id in your Line account for more. ( ^ ^ ) Love

Hope it helps, and thank you for stopping by ( ^ ^ )

Have nice day, everyone Throb

Throb
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)