Thursday 23 May 2013

Misako Aoki's Debut as Lolitina! ♡

Halo, semuanya!

Finally, a new entry! Yay! (^0^)
I lost my internet connection so that I was unable to write new entries. Sorry! (>_<)

By the way, I'm coming back with some news. (^-^) Berdenyut

I'm sure that some of you've heard about Misako Aoki's debut as an artist. Her stage name is Lolitina (Roriitina). Berdenyut


Lolitina started her debut with her single, マエパツヒメカ (Maepatsuhimeka). It can be reffered as "straight bangs princess cut". It's a very cute song! Lolitina's voice is so kawaii and the music has a cute yet energetic beat, a heroine girl music typical. It's a perfect tune to accompany your Lolita lifestyle. Catatan


I really reccommend you to check it out! (^0^) Berdenyut
Well, you can listen to it at moraAmazon, and iTunes.
For more info, please check Lolitina Official Website. (*^-^*) Love Love

A video from Kawaii girl Japan reports Lolitina's debutante party. Love Love


It's a very dolly cute dance. :3

Oh, and one more news, I guess. :3

After you watch the video, or when you visit Lolitina Official Website, you'll find that Misako-chan starts her health and beauty line too. Strawberry Tina is a body mist (you can spread it in your hair too) contains collagen that makes your skin and hair looks smooth and shiny. Lolitina as Misako's health and beauty line combines health science, beauty, and Lolita atractiveness. Love Love

it has a strawberry scent, very suitable for Lolita-chans! (^o^)


I'd like to try this out, and more things from Misako-chan. Love Love
I wish! (>_<)Berdenyut


Wow, I'm so happy to share via this entry (*^_^*)!  !

I hope it helps. Love Love

Have a nice day! (*^_^*)
Love Love
Berdenyut
Berdenyut
Love Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)