Saturday 9 March 2013

Pink and Lolita Spots in My Room (^0^)

Halo, semuanya!

Long time no see. Berdenyut
I'm sorry for a long time post since January, because I have to do my real college work (we call it "KKN", it means "Kuliah Kerja Nyata" in Bahasa Indonesia ^-^ ). It takes 35 days and I was not able to connect internet there (>_<). It was full of amazing story, but I'll share you later! (^0^) Berdenyut

Okay, then. :3 Berdenyut

I've just moved to my new boarding, and I've just decided to make it more cute than before! x3




I attached some of my Lolita accessories in my gordyn. Cinta
It's actually inspired by Misako-chan's room. To make everything is able to see and it will be easier to match your coordination. (^_^)
It works as cute decoration too. Cinta
To get more inspirations, please check hereBerdenyut

Kitty-chan (^-^) Naik

another pink spot x3 Cinta


So that's about some of my pink spots. Berdenyut
Let's live day to day with cuteness, love, and spirit! \(^0^)/ Cinta

Hope it helps. (^-^) Cinta

Have nice day, everyone! Berdenyut
Cinta
Berdenyut




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)