Saturday 5 January 2013

Misako's Relaxation Tip While Studying ★

Halo, semuanya!

I'm getting my final exam here! (>.<)
It has been three days of exams passed away, and there're still about six days more! Exclamation mark

Even I have to do my final tasks in weekend, but I'll do my best! Throb

Yay! \(^0^)/ Exclamation mark

Today I visit Misako-chan's blog, the "Q & A" session is started again! A fan of Misako-chan asked about (I guess >.<) any tips about a good way of relaxation while studying, since studying is sometimes annoying or even disgusting (´・ω・`).

Here is Misako-chan's answer for the question: Notation



Studying with a cup of milk tea, or try to stretch every once in a while, so that learning to relax and take a deep breath 
Throb
Up motivated and aligned with ​​favorite My Melody stationery! ! !


I think it's so helpful. (^_^) Throb
I thank to Keight for the question and to Misako-chan for the answer. Love
It's good to keep being relax, being motivated and aligned (with cute things ^-^) at once while we're doing our final exams and final tasks with dateline! (*^-^*) Notation

So, happy studying! Hopefully it helps you too. (^0^) Throb

By the way, you can find more Q & A hereNotation
Have nice day, everyoneExclamation mark
Love
Love
Love





4 comments:

  1. kawaii! visit my blog www.intancharunia.blogspot.com follow me ya, leave a comment on my blogif you want follback. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arigatou! (^-^)
    I'll visit your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your visiting. I've follow your blog^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)