Sunday 13 May 2012

Once Upon A Day in Jogja ^0^

Halo, semuanya! ^-^


Well, it was about a week ago, while I accompanied my mommy to attend an event organized by her instance in Kaliurang, Jogja. Cinta Cinta


Cinta CintaCinta Cinta

A working visit with outbond! That's why we wore sport clothes. :P

me saving my life >.<

But on the night before, there was also "cute time" part while my mommy and I had a walk on Malioboro street. We found so many ethnics goods there!

There's also a mall in Malioboro, and I got these cute things. Cinta Cinta


 Pink x white heart and pink ichigo pins!
Both are with rhinestones!
So cute ^0^ Berdenyut

This is Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 045, "Cotton Candy". Berdenyut

★without flash★

The pink is very kawaii. Cinta Cinta

★with flash★

I'm so happy and we spent beautiful days and moments! *(^_^)*

Hopefully you too... ^-^ Berdenyut

Have nice day, everyone!
Berdenyut
Berdenyut
Berdenyut






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)