Saturday 14 September 2024

Happy Long Weekend ❣

Hello, everyone!

It's a long weekend here. ♡ I hope you're having a good time with your family.

This week was so busy, but I'm glad everything was going well, alhamdulillah! Now, this long weekend, I think it's good to recharge myself with some cute things. 

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... I think it will be very productive even though I'll do some recharge! Well, I still have some work to do, but I think we can do it in a more balanced way this weekend.* ^ ^ *

By the way, these are my makeup essentials for this long weekend ❣ I wear them quite a lot nowadays. Pinks, my favorite color! Some of them are in rabbit tongue-pink color. It is very popular lately, and very cute. 


They are from Amuse, Barenbliss, and m♡petit. I hope I can make time to do some review 

I love pink makeups, especially lippies and blushes. They can lift my mood instantly. 
Let's love ourself more. 

OK then, I'll go back to my other activities now. ~` 3`~

Take care and stay healthy!

Have a wonderful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)