Sunday 6 January 2019

Fairies ♡

Salaam!

Lately I've been in love with this cute items, inspired by the fairies. ♡

The first thing is this lip tint. I found it in a cosmetic store when I was accompaniying my friend, such a treasure!



It's called Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in 05 "Elf's Light Rose." The color is neutral pastel pink, a pinkish MLBB color. ^_^



And the second one is this fragrance. ♡



Elvie eau de toilette from Oriflame. ♡ It smells beautiful! The scent is light and watery fresh, but also soft in the same time. It will bring out your mood without too overwhelming. ^_^

By the way, I love imagining some magical stories. ♡ And having these items make me excited even more! ^_^

May Allah bless your day. ♡
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)