Saturday 1 September 2012

Lolita Meets Batik ♡ Happy Eid Mubarak 1433 H! (^0^)

Halo, semuanya! ^^

It's still Syawal, isn't it? ラブラブ
So I wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak 1433 H for you everyone who worship it! (^0^) ラブラブ
Honestly from the deepest of my heart, I beg your apologize if there's some mistakes I've done to you... (^-^)ラブラブ


My outfit on Idul Fitri day: ラブラブ

after Idul Fitri prayer ラブラブ

Alhamdulillah I got three pieces of Lolita clothes this year, so happy! (^0^) ラブラブ
The first one is a pair of blouse and skirt, I wore below:

cupcake? ラブラブ

I call it "Batik Lolita". ラブラブ
(borrowing my bestfriend's term, lol xDD )


The bottom side of the skirt is unseen. (>_<)
It has lace and ribbons on the bottom. (^-^) ラブラブ





my parents, my little brothers, and me (^0^) ラブラブ

with my mum ラブラブ

very big family, isn't it? (^0^) ラブラブ

girls only :3 ラブラブ

ラブラブラブラブラブラブ

It was full of beautiful memories!
I really thanks to Allah so I can meet my big family this year in a beautiful moment, and I pray that we can meet next years Ramadhan and Idul Fitri, amen. (^_^)
(you, too!)



Have a nice day, everyone! (^0^)
ラブラブ
ラブラブ
ラブラブ













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)