Saturday 7 November 2020

3CE Velvet Lip Tint Mini Review! Drizzle Love & Enjoy Love ❤

 Salaam!

So, finally today I post about another 3CE lip tint. It's 3CE Velvet Lip Tint. ♡ This range has the widest color palette, so you can find at least one color that suits your complexion, mood, or personality. I got them in Drizzle Love and Enjoy Love. ♡


Such a cute description ♡
See the original pictures here

Drizzle Love is an adorable daily pink that really caught my attention. On the 3CE official website, the color looks like a neutral MLBB pink, but the real swatch on me is different (I have to say!). Drizzle Love came as soft mauve pink with a hint of cool undertone. The color looks mature yet cute at the same time!

Update: The color looks different when I apply some bb/foundie cushion as a base on my lips. It looks more like MLBB pink that appears on the website. ❤

This is my swatch without applying a base on my lips. I'll update you the "using lip base" version swatch once I have some proper photos to share, lol. ^^


Still love it, though! ❤



I love the way it sounds! ♡
Original pictures are from 3CE Official Website

I love bright pink color with neutral or warm undertone, it usually brightens up my complexion and the color looks cute. So, I was wondering about this one, would it be bluish bright pink on me, neon, or simply cute bright pink, lol. But, the pink color looks so cute! I've been always thinking of this shade, so I decided to order it. 😆




It's such a lovely bright pink color! ♡
Enjoy Love is a yellow based-pink that looks lovely, cheerful, and it looks bright but natural. This is my pick-me-up-shade. ♡

About the texture, Enjoy Love tends to become patchy easier than Drizzle Love. I'm not sure, is it because the difference of formulation, since Drizzle Love is on their latest collection of Velvet Lip Tint? Or, it can be also because Enjoy Love has a lighter color than Drizzle Love. It's a common thing in a lip product: the formulation of the lighter color is more difficult than the deeper ones.

But, when I tap my finger on my lips, the patches disapear, so I'm okay with that! (^ - ^)

The Velvet Lip Tint also has a smooth sensation without heavy feeling and it feels comfortable on my lips. ♡

I'm still exploring these liptints on me, so if there's something new observed, I'll got you updated. ♡

The pictures are taken from 3CE official website. By the way, I ordered them from their Shopee Official Store. ♡

(Update: when I tap my finger on my lips, the upper color layer transfers to my finger, and the appearance of lip tint becomes velvet and blurry! It leaves a bit different color than when I first apply it, but still very lovely! This applies to both Drizzle Love and Enjoy Love, so, I think that's the characteristic of 3CE Velvet Lip Tint ^^)

Salaam and Good Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being nice and lovely (*^-^*)